- Learn the history of the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Enjoy a short camel ride around the Great Pyramid
- Get there comfortably in air-conditioned, private transportation
Meet your tour-guide in your hotel lobby and depart in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the Giza Plateau.
The tour begins by exploring the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will visit the Pyramid of Cheops (The Great Pyramid of Giza), the largest pyramid in the world.
Continue your tour with visits to the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinos. Learn the architectural significance and fascinating history of these magnificent structures.
While on the Giza Plateau, you will see The Great Sphinx of Giza and learn about the mystery of one of the oldest and largest sculptures in the world.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Cairo
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- All taxes and service fees
- Area Ticket of Giza Pyramids
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)