Start your tour of Luxor with the pick-up at your hotel. Discover the fascinating world of ancient Egypt on a visit to the most beautiful sights around the city.
Visit the Temple of Karnak and admire the columned halls, the chapels, and the sacred lake of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant in Luxor before boarding a felucca, a traditional Egyptian sailing boat, to cross over the Nile River to the opposite bank.
Here you will explore the City of the Dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Admire the only remains of the Temple of Amenhotep III and visit the Valley of the Kings. Be inspired by the stunning architecture and discover the Temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt.
- Visit the famous Valley of the Kings
- Admire the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Explore the Temple of Karnak
- Marvel at the impressive Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy delicious Egyptian dishes at a high-class restaurant in Luxor
- Enter the history of Ancient Egypt and the Pharaohs
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Visits and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Luxor City tour
- Karnak Temple visit
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Guide Assistance Master in Egyptology
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat