Hurghada: Sunset Desert Safari by Dune Buggy
Following pick-up from your hotel or assigned meeting point in Hurghada, journey to the outskirts of the Red Sea resort, passing local villages en route to an off-road base in the desert wilderness.
Upon arrival, get a briefing on how to operate the dune buggy before embarking on a self-drive adventure across the desert sands. Follow the guides in convoy, traveling through pristine sand dunes for a roller-coaster ride with stops to take stunning souvenir photos.
Watch a beautiful sunset as it melts across the horizon in a rainbow of colors, and then join an optional barbecue dinner before heading back to Hurghada, where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Private guide
- Adventure safari by Polaris RZR dune buggy
- Water and soft drinks in the van
- Camel ride
- Desert transfers
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Luggage or large bags
• Pregnant women are unfortunately not allowed to ride a dune buggy
• A helmet will be provided
• Goggles (or scarfs) and GoPro cameras are provided for an additional fee
• A disclaimer form against damage and personal injury must be signed
• This is a guided tour and not a racing session
• Tailor made packages can be arranged with additional desert safari activities for larger groups
• Transfers from Makadi Bay or Soma Bay or Sahel Hashesh cost extra 10 Euro per person