Your full-day desert adventure begins when you’re picked up at your hotel in Hurghada and driven to Sahara Park. On arrival you’ll stop at the quad bike station for a test drive before heading into the Hurghada desert. Stop twice along the way to see a mirage and climb up a sand dune.
You’ll be welcomed with a drink and lunch box when you arrive at the Bedouin village. There will be plenty of time to tour the village and learn about traditional Bedouin life. You’ll also take a ride on a camel!
Enjoy sunset views from the mountain along with an open-buffet Bedouin dinner. Following dinner you’ll be entertained by the Sahara Park Evening Show, which includes a Tanura and belly dancing performance.
Later, you can explore the desert night sky and view stars by digital telescope, before the drive back to Hurghada.
The tour price includes pick-up at Hurghada hotels. An extra transfer fee will be applied for pick-up at hotels in Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, and Abo Soma Bay.
- Explore the Hurghada desert on a quad bike
- Marvel at the sunset during an open buffet dinner
- Enjoy an evening Tanura show and belly dancing performance
- View the stars in the desert sky by telescope
- Adventure safari by Honda quad bike
- Water and soft drinks in the van
- Bedouin dinner
- Camel ride
- Star watching by telescope
- Entrance fees to places mentioned in the description
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Available languages (tour guide): English, German, Russian, Italian
• What to bring; comfortable walking shoes, cotton clothes in summer, warmer clothes in winter, sun block, sunglasses, photo/video camera
• The minimum age for driving is 16-years-old
• Helmets are provided
• Pregnant women cannot ride a quad bike
• A disclaimer form against damage and personal injury must be signed
• This is a guided tour and not a racing session
• The tour price includes pickup from Hurghada hotels. An extra transfer fee will be applied for pickup from hotels in Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, and Abo Soma Bay at €10 per person