Start with pick-up from your hotel and travel to Mini Park Egypt. Meet your private guide who will escort you through the various miniature exhibitions. See some of Egypt’s most iconic landmarks in miniature version and get a comprehensive insight into the history of over 55 sites. Suitable for all ages, this tour can help you prioritize the sites you want to see during your stay in Egypt.
Walk between Luxor, Giza, and Cairo in a few steps. Visit the Abu Simbel Temple and the High Dam at Aswan, before arriving at legendary Luxor with it’s famous Karnak Temple. Head towards Giza for the miraculous Pyramids and talk to the Sphinx. Find the Egyptian Museum in Cairo at the famous Tahrir Square and discover the road towards Alexandria, crossing the Stanley Bridge before checking out the Roman amphitheatre and the luxurious El Montazah Palace.
After the conclusion of the tour, you will be returned to your accommodation.
- Discover 55 of Egypt’s most famous landmarks, all in miniature size
- Learn about Egyptian history and culture from your private guide
- Relax with air-conditioned minibus transfers to and from your hotel
- All taxes, entrance fees and handling charges
- Driver and local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by air-conditioned minibus
- Private tour
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
• The tour is operated by a multi-lingual guide
• The tour is wheelchair accessible
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking