Upon arrival in Cairo you will be greeted by an Egyptologist who will accompany you throughout the tour. The tour starts in Giza, where you can marvel at the famous and impressive pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos, as well as the world-renowned Sphinx.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple. After a break for a delicious lunch, the tour continues on to the Egyptian Museum. Here you can admire the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun with more than 120,000 masterpieces of Egyptian art and artifacts. In the afternoon you can enjoy shopping at the Khan el-Khalili market.
At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred to the airport in Cairo to catch the flight back to Hurghada, followed by a direct transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights (Hurghada – Cairo/Cairo – Hurghada)
- Tour guide
- Soft drinks during the drives
- Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch at an excellent restaurant
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
• Pickup and drop-off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge: pickup and drop-off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee
• If the flight back is at 8:00 PM your guide will transfer you directly to the airport, if the flight is at 10:00 PM the guide can take you or local shops and cafes or you can choose to wait at the airport