- Experience the magic of the Pyramids of Giza at night
- Learn more about the ancient pharaohs during a spectacular sound and light show
- Get great views of the pyramids illuminated at night
- Marvel as the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead Egyptian ruler
If you’ve been impressed by the Pyramids of Giza by daylight, experience the magic of the monuments at night with a ticket to the Sound and Light Show in the Giza Plateau.
Transfer from Cairo by air-conditioned van, and take your seats in the spectacular setting of the pyramids and Great Sphinx in the desert. A recorded commentary will tell the story of the Pharoahs of Ancient Egypt as images are projected on to the temple walls.
Learn more about Ancient Egypt and each ruin as the story unfolds, climaxing when the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead pharaoh. End the tour with a transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Transfers from Cairo by air-conditioned deluxe van
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees
- All taxes and service charges
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Note. Mini. 3 Traveler or Contact us