Travel back in time to experience the heritage of Pharaonic Egypt on a full-day tour to Cairo and Giza, with transfers by air-conditioned vehicles from the Red Sea.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, get some great views of the landscape en route to the Egyptian capital. Stops can be made whenever you require. Upon arrival in Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum on Tahrir Square, and discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly-developed culture.
For a supplement, you can enter the Mummy Room to learn all about the mummification process, and come face-to-face with some of the Egyptian royals of the Pharonic days in mummified form.
Transfer to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau. Marvel at this last surviving monument of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, built more than 4.500 years ago as everlasting graves for the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos.
Marvel at the mysterious Sphinx statue of a Pharaoh’s head with a lion’s body. Optional activities in Giza upon payment of a supplement include a look inside the Great Pyramid or Small Pyramid, a ride on a camel, or a visit to the Solar Boat Museum, where you will see the legendary boat that Pharaoh Cheops had built in order to sail through the underworld
Transfer back to your hotel in the evening for the end of tour services.
- Discover the last surviving 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Explore the ancient pyramids of the Giza Plateau
- See antiquities of Ancient Egypt at the Egyptian Museum
- Add on optional extra camel rides and more
- Learn more about the pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- Transfers from/to your hotel and between the sights by high-class air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided tours in your language
- Entrance fees for the above mentioned sights
- Lunch in a local restaurant
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags